At The Compleat Food Group, we're on a mission to create delicious food that's not only better for people but also kinder to our planet. We like to call it 'Food to Feel Good'. Our success is built on the passion and dedication of our fantastic team, which is constantly growing and evolving.
Who We Are:
Our 3,500+ incredible people are the heart of everything we do. They are genuinely passionate about crafting mouth watering products for UK consumers, leading retailers, and our exciting market-leading brands, including Wall's Pastry, Squeaky Bean, and Unearthed.
Join us as a Warehouse Team Leader!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Team Leader to join our great team.
The management of people, product, stakeholders and despatch controllable to successfully deliver / exceed our customer and teams expectations.
The key requirements of the role are:
- Ensuring our team are operating safely and driving a safety culture.
- Quality is at the heart of everything we do – as a Shift leader you will set the standards and be an advocate of Quality on Shift.
- Integrity – Integrity is what we do when others aren’t watching!
- Day to Day Management of a direct team of 10-14 team members.
- Day to Day Management of Packaging and the Stock Controller.
- Delivering and exceeding Despatch KPI’s.
- Responsible for completing logistics processing on schedule
- Management of the team regarding preparation of Product for Departure to external storage.
- Utilising in-house computer systems for all aspects of inventory control – Lawson.
- Maintaining and updating inventory records – ability to work with others to problem solve and discover discrepancies.
- Management of Stock rotation – FIFO.
- Removing barriers to team performance
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Sunday to Tuesday and every other Wednesday, 06am – 6pm
- Health and Safety – Ensuring that the team are working safely, any issues are escalated to the H&S team / engineering.
- Management of stock through accurate booking in of all incoming goods into the Despatch Area from Wrapping.
- Management and Control of Rejects from the factory into Staff Shop.
- Management and Control of Product into the Blast Freezer / movement of stock into the freezers.
- Shift Planning – Daily review of orders / picking / production schedule vs despatch times.
- Lead the 8.30 Despatch / Recon Stock Meeting / Daily Objectives Meeting
- Despatch Representative at the Daily KPI Meeting
- Despatch Representative at the Daily Material Variance Meeting
- Despatch Traceability Records
- Supplier Compliance – Management of the team Despatching Product according to the customers requirements.
- Equipment Management – Manage the team to ensure we have enough to meet customer demand.
- Yard Management – Management of the FLT / Yardman
- QA Compliance
- Management of Team Members – Development / Scheduling
- Stock Controller Management
- Drive Quality Standards
Join us on our continued mission to create great tasting food that make people and the planet feel good. We can't wait to welcome you to The Compleat Food Group!
The Compleat Food Group are proud to build an inclusive and respectful culture where all our colleagues feel safe, supported and valued. A place where they can bring their whole selves to work to achieve exceptional results and thrive.
We continue to attract diverse talent into our teams, because we know greater diversity leads to exceptional results and provides a better working life. That’s why we’re committed to ensuring Fairness, Equity, Inclusivity, and Respect in all that we do.