At The Compleat Food Group, we’re on a mission to create tasty food that’s better for people and the planet, we call it ‘Food to Feel Good’. We have longstanding and strong relationships with many customers, supplying chilled own label savoury pastry products from multiple sites across the country; together with a portfolio of Brands across pastry, deli and plant based.
Our 3,500 (and growing) fantastic people are what makes this possible. We are passionate about creating delicious products for UK consumers, leading retailers and our exciting, market leading brands, which include Wall’s Pastry, Squeaky Bean and Unearthed.
We are looking for a Site Services Engineer to join our tasty business. To enable us to fulfil our mission, we need someone who is passionate at supporting and maintaining a tightly ran operation. A love for food will also help!
Purpose of role:
Based in Nottingham, you will be reporting to the Site Engineering Manager. You will assist with ensuring our site is compliant with all relevant regulations and legislation relevant to site services.
These are the types of duties you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for GMP/ Standards in designated Site Services areas
- Attendance to Daily Engineering Meetings
- Completion of Critical and Non- Critical PPMs within area of responsibility
- Responsible for breakdowns/ Reactive maintenance on all site services equipment
- Key stakeholder in delivery of Engineering Health and Safety Actions
- Key Stakeholder in delivery of Engineering Food Safety Actions
- Responsible for contractor management and safety whilst onsite
If you have a positive, can-do attitude, who can work flexibly within a fast-paced environment, then this could be the role for you!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a great work ethic
- Have the ability to work on your own and prioritise efficiently
- Relevant qualifications
- BGO1 Guidance on the safe operation of boilers (Operator or Manager)
- ACOP L8 Legionella Control Training
- 17th/ 18th Edition Requirements for Electrical Installations
- Previous Experience within Similar Role or recognized trade suitable to legal compliance area
- £38,000 – £40,000 DOE
- 33 days holiday inc bank holidays
- Pension 5% and 3%
- Informal and formal training
- Staff charity initiatives
- Well Being support
We look forward to hearing from you