At The Compleat Food Group, we're on a mission to create delicious food that's not only better for people but also kinder to our planet. We like to call it 'Food to Feel Good'. What sets us apart is that we're not just about financial results; we equally prioritise HOW we operate as a business. Our success is built on the passion and dedication of our fantastic team, which is constantly growing and evolving.
Join us as a Management Accountant:
As a Management Accountant, you will be required to support the site with financial information to help/advise in decision making. You will be required to report the management accounts to head office and support and challenge the Operations team, building a proactive and effective business partnering relationship with the site teams.
Why Finance at The Compleat Food Group?
You will have the autonomy to make decisions that helps sculpture the business, to get involved with the detail and feel a valued member of the team. You are given the ability to grow into the role and make it your own. We will also support future opportunities at other Operating sites.
Flexible Hours: Your working hours are Monday to Thursday from 08:30 to 17:00, with an earlier finish on a Friday. We also offer the possibility of hybrid work-from-home arrangements.
Your Duties Will Include:
- To hold cost centre reviews, with each cost centre owner making sure each cost centre is on track against the budget.
- On a monthly basis, all of the balance sheets should be reconciled and explained, raising any risks or opportunity.
- To complete the accounts accurately and within deadlines identified, Identifying any discrepancies against the weekly reporting.
- Build the site forecast and report to all levels of the business.
- Co-ordinate and communicate with group functions and external parties as required.
- Budgeting – Help build the budget for the site
- Yearend process – Support in creating the year file with all backing documentation.
- Manage the Assistant Management Accountant
- Control Requirements – To co-ordinate and communicate with group functions and external parties as required.
Your Skills and Experience:
- CIMA or ACCA part or fully qualified
- Competent in use of Excel & Power point
- Ability to evaluate and interpret operational variances
- Expert in interpretation financial data
- Confident in presenting financial information
- Project management
- Managing and developing people
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and manage a busy workflow
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to role responsibilities
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Subsidised canteen facilities
- Training and development
- Contribute to the community with 2 volunteering days a year
- Secure your future with our company pension plan
Join us on our mission to create food that makes people and the planet feel good. We can't wait to welcome you to The Compleat Food Group!