Job Title: Hygiene Operative
Location: Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 1QD
Benefits: 29 days annual leave (including bank holidays) with extra accrual after 2 years’ service up to a maximum of 33 days, Pension scheme, Long service awards, Health cash back plan, Cycle, motor vehicle and technology purchase schemes, well-being month, Free language courses, Training & Development, Free onsite parking, Social & charity events, Bonus schemes, Staff shop
- Pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Health cash back plan
- Cycle, motor vehicle, and technology purchase schemes
- Wellbeing month
- Free language courses
- Training & development
- Free onsite parking
- Social & charity events
- Bonus schemes
- Staff shop
We are only able to accept applicants aged 18 and over.
Working Hours: 30 hours per week, 5 nights out of 7. Shift times are between 21:00 – 05:00 (maximum 6 hours per night)
We are a food manufacturing site in Clitheroe looking for Hygiene Operatives to join our night shift, cleaning team.
The hygiene team cleans the factory once production has finished. Prior cleaning experience would be desirable but not necessary as all training will be provided.
Starting salary is £19,802.00, increasing to £20,454.00 after successful probation.
- This role will be responsible for cleaning the production and peripheral areas as well as the equipment within those areas in line with the company’s standards
- Carry out all cleaning tasks and visual inspections as per the cleaning schedule and in line with the Cleaning Instruction Card (CIC) instructions
- Follow the Health and Safety procedures and ensure all potential hazards are observed and reported
- Follow the company processes and site operating procedures in relation to food safety, hygiene, and allergen control and maintain good manufacturing practices throughout the shift
- Follow the clean as you go policy and maintain high standards of personal hygiene