Goods In operative Nights
Location: Market Drayton
Type: Permanent – Full Time
Hours: 4 on 4 off, 18:00pm – 06:00am
Salary: £13.00 per hour
Palethorpes Bakery, an award-winning and market-share leading ‘Chilled Savoury Pastry’ food manufacturer, are currently looking to recruit a Goods In Operator to work in Stores within a fast paced food manufacturing environment on a Permanent contract.
Our vision as a business is to inspire our customers through excellence in quality food, innovation and integrity.
The successful candidate for this role will need to demonstrate the following skills and have the following responsibilities:
• Manage all media (Pallets/Dolavs/Trays) via tracking system.
• Verify delivery note weights/quantity versus actual received.
• Implement weekly stock count and investigate any anomalies.
• Highlight any out of specification material to Group Leader /QA/ Shift Manager
• Complete paperwork/system transactions clearly and accurately.
• Operate FLT, Reach and Hand trucks safely.
• Control and process all material movements within Lawson system.
• Clean As You Go / Good Manufacturing Practices
• Liaise with internal and external customers.
• Putting away deliveries in the relevant locations
• Liaise with delivery drivers in a professional manner.
- A competitive rate of pay
- Company Pension
- 24 days annual leave holiday entitlement
- Free Car Parking
- Formal and informal learning and development opportunities
- A progressive working environment that puts its people at the heart of what it does
- PPE will be provided
• Good communication skills and enthusiasm.
• Good computer skills
• Stock accuracy/control
• Able to meet strict deadlines
****To apply please email your CV / resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org****