Join Our Finance Team at The Compleat Food Group!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to join our superb Commercial Finance team in Nottingham. Not only will you get the opportunity to lead and develop the very capable costings team, but you will also be implementing the long-term strategy of the team by driving project meetings and ensuring these are linked to the overall business targets.
Why The Compleat Food Group?
At The Compleat Food Group we never just make food. We make food to feel good, taste good and do good for everyone. Our aim is to delight our customers and consumers every day, creating the best possible foods for shoppers needs and budgets.
We value everybody who works in our organisation. Everyone is treated with respect and encouraged to thrive and develop. Together we will become number one for culture.
Why Finance at The Compleat Food Group?
When you step into a finance role with The Compleat Food Group, you're stepping into a world of opportunities. We encourage and reward ambitious individuals who take ownership of their responsibilities and contribute to continuous control and process improvement of their department.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday from 08:30 to 17:00, with an earlier finish on a Friday. We also offer the possibility of hybrid work-from-home arrangements.
Your duties will include:
- Oversee and prioritise the day-to-day costing requests from 10 different manufacturing sites
- Review and approve costings ready to sign off with the commercial team
- Challenge and influence information provided from operations
- Lead and develop a team of 3 motivated finance analysts
- Drive and implement long-term goals for the team aligning with overall business targets
- Liaise and build relationships across functions such as operations, NPD, procurement and commercial
- Keeping up to date on site knowledge, such as new lines/processes/ways of working
- Support with customer specific trackers/requests
- Own complex costings such as capex projects, completely new products to sites and other innovative business opportunities
- Be a continuous improvement champion by leading the bi-weekly project meetings
Your skills and experience:
- CIMA/ACCA qualified/finalist
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Attention to detail
- Have the ability to present numbers to non-finance functions
- Always looking to improve ways of working
- Team/people management experience
- Experience in Food Manufacturing is desirable
- Enjoy 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Training and career development
- 2 Employee Volunteering Days per year
- Online and High-street retailer discount scheme and well-being portal
- Employee well-being and community support groups
- Charity Initiatives and Team events
- 24/7 Access to Grocery Aid
- Hybrid working
- Secure your future with our company pension plan
Join us on our mission to create food that makes people and the planet feel good.
The Compleat Food Group are proud to have built an inclusive and respectful culture where our colleagues feel safe, supported and valued. A place where they can bring their whole selves to work to achieve exceptional results and thrive.
We continue to attract diverse talent into our teams, because we know greater diversity leads to exceptional results and provides a better working life. That’s why we’re committed to ensuring Fairness, Equity, Inclusivity, and Respect in all that we do.
We have an active and trusted Preferred Supplier List to assist us if required. We do not acknowledge any speculative CVs or unsolicited candidate introductions from agencies.