We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager to join us at The Compleat Food Group. This role offers an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to make a significant impact within a dynamic and growing business. Based in Nottingham, we offer hybrid working with an early finish on a Friday! Due to the nature of the role, there will be an element of travel to our Redhill Site (Surrey) every other week.
Why join The Compleat Food Group? It is a very exciting time to join us, with the amount of growth across the group in the past year and our ambitious plans to grow even more, it gives you a real opportunity for career progression and personal development.
As a Commercial Finance Manager, you will be a crucial part of the Central Finance Team, working closely with key stakeholders and the commercial teams to provide valuable insights and analysis.
The role offers not just a job, but a platform for personal and professional growth within a thriving business. It's an opportunity to be part of a company that values your expertise and provides a stimulating environment for your career to flourish.
Reporting into the Senior Commercial Finance Manager, you will play a key role in influencing decisions and actions that drive improvements.
- Develop portfolio analysis and link into wider management reviews; aiming to influence the wider commercial, brand and development teams to maximise profitability
- Management of customer pricing models and ownership of inflation/deflation analysis; providing clarity to the business on the financial impact
- Business partner the commercial team working through varying scenarios throughout the year
- Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations for both long and short term discounts, ensuring robustness and traceability within the central repository
- Preparation of brand P&Ls and a key participant in the monthly business unit reviews
- Working as part of the commercial finance team to deliver the annual budget
- Support the commercial team in the financial appraisal of the monthly demand re-forecast
- Have the ability to work in a growing fast paced environment
- Possess strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Be a very focused individual with excellent organisation and time management skills
- Be able to build strong relationships through great communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Possess commercial awareness and business acumen
- Have an inquisitive mind, willing to challenge and improve processes
- Professionally qualified (CIMA or ACCA preferable) Benefits:
- Full clean UK driving license
- 33 Days Holiday
- Company pension
- Site wide charity initiatives
- Group Wide Diversity Action groups
- 2 Volunteering days per annum
- Secure Parking
- Informal and Formal Training and Development opportunities
We invite you to join our fantastic team of passionate people. If you are in search of a challenging yet rewarding role, we encourage you to apply!
By joining us, you will be part of a company with a meaningful mission and exciting future prospects.