By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of LinkedIn.
- This Promotion is open to United Kingdom residents aged 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its client, the agencies, or companies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- The Promoter of this promotion is The Compleat Food Group and all promotional facilitation will be managed on behalf of The Compleat Food Group by Aberfield Communications of 46 The Calls, Leeds, LS2 7EY. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, LinkedIn.
- To enter, you must follow The Compleat Food Group’s LinkedIn account and comment on the competition post on LinkedIn.
- There is 2 cookbooks to be won. The launch promotional period will run from 5/1/24 to 19/1/24.
- The promotion can be entered via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-compleat-food-group/
- The winner will be selected at random from all individuals who reply to the relevant promotional post and follow The Compleat Food Group’s LinkedIn account by 5pm on 26/1/24.
- The prize is not refundable, transferable, or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- If you are a winner, we will notify you by 19/1/24 via LinkedIn Direct Message.
- In accordance with the relevant laws around promotional facilitation. the name of the winner will be available from the promoter /promotional partner upon request until 19/1/25.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries. in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- We reserve the right to investigate entries for the possibility of cheating and tampering before the winner is announced.
- If a winner is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded, and a new winner of the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
- Limitation of liability Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Collecting your personal data
We will only collect personal data to administer the prize promotion, for example, liaise with you via LinkedIn direct message to check information, notify you that you are a winner or ensure you receive your prize. The type of data we will collect from competition winners may include: Name, phone number, email address, postal address.
We make sure we process and store the personal information of competition winners safely and securely. We may need to share the personal information of competition winners with facilitation partners we work with to enable the delivery of a prize. If you are a winner, your name will be retained on a list of winners that will be made available to the public upon request until 19/1/25.
The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to the address, 46 The Calls, Leeds LS2 7EY (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within [one] month after the closing date.
If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the facilitator of this competition, Aberfield Communications of 46 The Calls, Leeds LS2 7EY. In such circumstances, the Promoter The Compleat Food Group must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Retaining data
We will not keep the data of competition entrants for any longer than we need to. Any personal data we collect for the prize promotion will be deleted once the competition concludes on 19/1/24 unless you are a prize winner, in which case we will delete your data after 19/1/25.
- Your rights
Competition entrants and winners have a number of legal rights related to what we do with their personal information. For example, they have the right to see any personal data we may hold about them, and they can ask us to correct any inaccuracies.
When you participate in the prize promotion, we ask you to actively consent to Aberfield Communications using your data in relation to that prize promotion, but you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You also have a right to be forgotten in certain circumstances, which means you can ask us to delete or remove any information we hold on you.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.