At The Compleat Food Group, our success is powered by our amazing team of over 3,500 passionate individuals. We love creating delicious products that bring joy to UK consumers and partnering with leading retailers. Our popular brands like Wall's Pastry, Squeaky Bean, and Unearthed are household favourites, and we're thrilled to invite you to be a part of our team.
Join our Central Finance Department:
We're excited to offer you a fantastic opportunity! We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Transactional Finance Manager to lead a dynamic team. This role is based in the vibrant city of Nottingham.
Why Finance at The Compleat Food Group?
Our finance team is on an exciting journey, streamlining accounting processes from three different businesses into one efficient and effective Group. Joining us means embracing a variety of opportunities for your future growth. Whether it's Group & Central Finance, Operational Finance, or Commercial Finance, we are committed to nurturing your talent. We measure success not just by our financial performance, but also by our fantastic team culture.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Leadership of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Providing leadership and direction, mentoring and career development of team members
- Management of direct reports including 121’s
- Produce or review internal reporting including Receivables and Payables statistics
- Ensure higher risk balances such as GRNI accruals and debit notes are managed to acceptable levels
- Completion of external reporting for the whole group
- Review and approval of payment runs for the business
- Owner of transaction processing automation systems
- Drive change through a regular cycle of process improvements
Your Skills and Experience:
- AAT qualification – desirable
- Strong people manager skills
- Sound numerical skills
- Good standard of literacy and effective written and verbal communicator
- Understanding of purchasing and sales processes
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, v-look ups, h-look ups etc)
Apart from working in a friendly and supportive environment, we offer 33 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), training and development opportunities, and a chance to give back to the community with 2 volunteering days a year. Plus, secure your future with our company pension plan.
Join us on our mission to create food that makes people and the planet feel good. We can't wait to welcome you to The Compleat Food Group!