The Compleat Food Group are a new food group on a mission to create great quality, tasty and affordable food that people love to eat. We believe that this should be done in a way that delivers a positive impact on the world and maximises the social, economic and environmental well-being of the communities we are part of.
Due to an internal promotion, we are now recruiting for a Technical Systems Administrator to join the team at our Dorset Foods site in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
Technical Systems Administrator:
Reporting into the Technical Manager, you will be responsible for all Technical Systems administrative duties for our Dorset site within the busy, yet efficient technical department.
You will be working a shift pattern of predominantly Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:30, with 1 hour lunch break (with a degree of flexibility around these hours)
Typical Duties Will Include:
- Creating and delivering on-time reports and trend analysis for the site and our customers, you will be re-developing and completing reports that will enable new effective improvement activities to be introduced across the factory.
- Own the process for Complaints from collation of all complaints and on-line reviews, provide trend analysis data, corrective actions are resolved and deliver outcomes to site SLT. Including heading up the site’s complaints reduction action team, to drive a reduction in complaint trends.
- Review results and trends and reporting of laboratory results; micro data, nutritional data etc. to enable actions by the site team.
- Management and maintenance of all sites Technical controlled documents.
- Periodic report writing and ad hoc Technical Administration and maintenance & update of site technical notice boards
- Working with Site Technical Manager to coordinate and support all internal and external audits processes from start to closure of non-conformances.
- Liaise with NPD department regarding product launches and create and issue any associated document-controlled paperwork prior to launch. The same for any product amends.
- Provide cross functional support to other sites in group when required
- General supportive duties as directed from other members of the Senior team.
- Manage Laboratory invoices, purchase orders and Technical Purchases.
You will enjoy working as part of a close-knit team, and have a helpful, “can-do” flexible attitude. Being an organised individual with a proactive approach to work, you will be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
The role requires excellent attention to detail and effective time management skills. On a rare occasion this role may require you to travel to the other sites within our group. Flexibility in working hours to support technical and customer requirements is a necessity.
Skills and Experiences:
- You will have gained technical expertise by working in the food industry in a technically biased role for a minimum of 2 years to include an understanding of Microbiology and Chemistry results.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills – capability of creating trend analysis data.
- Organised, Analytical thought process, with a great attention to detail.
- Effective communicator(verbal/written) at all levels, able to work with others in a friendly manner.
- Working knowledge of technical systems
- Ability to work at a fast pace and be able to time mange several tasks to achieve deadlines.
- Company Pension Scheme
- 33 days annual leave per annum – Bank Holidays are normal working days.
- Formal and informal learning and development opportunities
- A progressive working environment that puts its people at the heart of what it does
Why join The Compleat Food Group? It is a very exciting time to join us, with the amount of growth across the group in the past year and our ambitious plans to grow, even more, it gives you real opportunity for career progression and personal development as you would expect in a group of this size. You will be joining a new leadership team and working with talented and supportive colleagues who care about what they do, strive for improvement, and challenge for better all the time.
The Compleat Food Group are home to some exciting brands including Pork Farms, Wall’s Pastry, Squeaky Bean®, Unearthed®, Vadasz, and Wrights Food Group, we employ more than 3,500 people across 10 sites, our ambition is to become the UK’s No 1 prepared food company.
We would love to hear from you, if you are looking for a fresh start in a new company, where you want to further your career. You will be given the opportunity to work with some seriously talented people, learn new skills, and earn a decent wage with overtime opportunities.
If you are interested or think you are suitable for this role, please contact or forward your CV to Gail Pike (HR Manager) at Gail.email@example.com for more information.