The Compleat Food Group is a new food group on a mission to create great quality, tasty and affordable food that people love to eat.
We believe that this should be done in a way that delivers a positive impact on the world and maximises the social, economic, and environmental well-being of the communities we are part of.
We are recruiting a skilled operative to join our Productions team. The site is in Shaftsbury.
Skilled operatives / Permanent Food Operatives, Days and Afternoon Shifts
We are currently looking for numerous Permanent Skilled operatives / Food Production Operatives/ Bakery Operatives to join our busy team.
Dorset Foods is part of The newly created Compleat Food Group, specialists in the production of savory eggs. A “food on the go” and picnic favorite. Dorset Foods is our dedicated savory egg facility offering traditional Scotch Eggs, savory egg bites, and cooked cocktail sausages.
We have both permanent & temporary and Full and Part-Time positions available. We have a wide variety of different positions available in our Production and Manufacturing team and are confident we have a role to suit everyone.
***You do not need previous experience, as we will give you all the training and support you need to progress***
Shifts: Days 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00 – 2 shift pattern, Monday to Friday. Weekend overtime is available.
- £11.20 per hour + £15.30per hour overtime payments
- Canteen Facilities
- Free Level 2 Food Safety Qualification
- All PPE provided
- Hero Awards on site
- Training to progress further in the business, fast-track opportunities to become Senior Operative and Team Leader
- Overtime rates paid after 37 hours
As a Food Production Operative at this site, there are a variety of sections you will cover, such as:
- You will correctly place the product onto the moving production line, at stations along the line.
- You will be mixing and loading ingredients into the machines.
- Making sure all product is formed correctly
- Decanting finished products off rack’s
- You will ensure that all food is stored away correctly
- Pack all finished items off the line into the relevant packaging.
- You will be involved in assisting in all areas of production from manufacturing, packing and Dispatch
- You will ensure that all trays, equipment, and your work area are kept clean and tidy.
- You will stack trays and baskets safely following sites processes
- Ensure all Health and Safety regulations are followed and adhered to
- Undertake training to progress your ability and career
What we need from you:
- Basic English skills, able to communicate with those around you.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, and follow instructions.
- You will be reliable, and hard-working and can work within a team in a very busy, fast-paced environment.
- Good attendance, flexibility to hours and being punctual.
- Willingness to learn and progress in your role.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an immediate interview. We are offering starting positions every week, as we grow as a business and build our local team.