Senior Quality Assurance Technician
Location: Market Drayton
Type: Permanent – Full Time
Hours: 06:00am – 18:00pm, 4 on 4 off
Palethorpes Bakery is an award-winning and market-share leading ‘Chilled Savoury Pastry’ food manufacturer. We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Technician to join our Day Shift on a permanent basis. This is a fast-paced role, so experience working in a QA role prior is essential.
- A competitive rate of pay
- Company Pension
- 24 days annual leave holiday entitlement
- Free Car Parking
- Formal and informal learning and development opportunities
- A progressive working environment that puts its people at the heart of what it does
- PPE will be provided
• Maintaining and enhancing relationships with all personnel across all departments.
• Carrying out factory walk rounds on a daily basis, in conjunction with the operations team, to enable GMP standards to be met and maintained.
• Supporting the production teams and other departmental functions in resolving quality and food safety issues.
• Carrying out internal audits, GMP audits, Glass & hard plastic audits, foreign body and customer complaints investigations and support audits by third parties.
• Carrying out traceability from incoming raw materials to finished product dispatch, temperature monitoring and measurement for onsite temperature systems as required.
• TAYGO, Taste panel assessments, raw material & packaging intake inspections as required.
• Making decisions on product food safety, quality and integrity and liaising with the wider technical team when necessary.
What we are looking for:
• Minimum of 1 years QA experience
• Strong communicator, including all key stakeholders and site management
• Individuals who can work both independently and in collaboration with the Night Shift Team.
• Confident decision maker
• Experience of working in high risk/chilled food manufacturing
• Food Safety & HACCP qualification
****To apply please email your CV / resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org***