At The Compleat Food Group we’re on a mission to create tasting food that’s better for people and the planet, we call it ‘Food to Feel Good’. We pride ourselves on being a business that gives equal emphasis to HOW we operate as well as the financial results we achieve.
Our 3,500 (and growing) fantastic people are what make this possible. They are passionate about creating delicious products for UK consumers, leading retailers and our exciting, market leading brands, which include Wall’s Pastry, Squeaky Bean and Unearthed.
Great Opportunity to work as a Quality Controller at our Poole Bakery site.
This is full time rotating shift working 3 on and 3 off (average 38.5 hours per week)
Days -£12.02 per hour
Overtime paid at £18.03 per hour after working basic daily hours.
Your Time at Work
– Providing support for the Technical department; testing & measuring the performance of products and processes in line with Legal, QMS, BRC, and customer requirements.
– Specific product testing includes pH monitoring, temperature monitoring, gas checking, metal detection, product composition, and packaging checks.
– Product quality checks – product going to the line and online, ongoing assessment must be carried out
– Where non-compliance occurs, reporting the detail to the line manager and assisting in the application of corrective/preventative action.
– Drive line cleaning standards and monitoring personnel hand washing and PPE procedures are followed & ability to challenge factory standards in an appropriate way.
– Ensure that all paperwork is accurate and detailed and traceability is maintained.
– Quality conscious – monitoring and driving food standards, factory standards, personnel hygiene, building fabrication, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Our Perfect Worker
– Attention to details
– Problem-solving skills
– Communication skills
Experience in a similar role required.
Key Information and Benefits
-Earn £12.02 per hour
– Shift -6am-6pm
– Canteen on site
– Free car parking on site
– Good links to public transport
– PPE provided
– Opportunities for overtime
– Local reward schemes