Job Title: Quality Assurance (QA) Operative – Savoury Bakery
Join The Compleat Food Group (TCFG), a pioneering innovator in Food Manufacturing, committed to delivering top-notch products and revolutionising the food industry. We take considerable pride in our dedication to the quality of our products and our vision for the future of the food industry.
Our famous "Wright's" site in Crewe, Cheshire is actively seeking a dedicated Quality Assurance (QA) Operative for our Savoury Bakery on a 6am – 14.30pm shift. If you have experience in a food production environment and are drawn to an administration role, this could be the perfect opportunity to advance your career.
As a QA Operative, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our products, verifying compliance with customer specifications, and promptly reporting any non-conformances and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) issues.
- Maintain a safe working environment by ensuring Health and Safety (H&S) policies and cultivating a proactive safety culture.
- Conduct thorough product checks against weight and dimension specifications, reporting any deviations from the set standards.
- Collect environmental swabs, air plates, and water samples, registering and sending them for microbiological testing.
- Monitor and uphold hygiene standards across the factory, promptly reporting any hygiene-related concerns.
- Conduct various audits, including Glass and Plastic Audits, Daily GMP Audit Checks, and complete non-conformance and/or Engineering Job sheets as required.
- Perform internal audits according to schedules and ensure all factory paperwork is meticulously audited and accurately filed
Skills we are looking for:
- Strong IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Confidence and ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining high-quality standards.
- Somebody who is happy working flexibly within the factory and an office environment
If you are passionate about maintaining product quality and ensuring the highest standards in the food manufacturing industry, and also looking to progress your career at the same time we invite you to apply for the position of QA Operative at TCFG. Join us in our mission to deliver exceptional products and set new benchmarks in food production. Be a part of a team that's shaping the future of food manufacturing. We celebrate diversity at The Compleat Food Group and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.