We are currently looking for numerous Permanent Production Operatives/ Food Production Operatives/ Bakery Operatives to join our busy team.
Tottle Bakery part of The Compleat Food Group, specialists in the production of pork pies, is the home of the famous Pork Farms and Bowyer’s brands. Tottle Bakery is the leading pork pie supplier to Asda, Lidl, and Aldi and is our own Brand in Tesco as well as in other convenience and discounter channels.
We have both permanent & temporary positions available. We have a wide variety of different positions available in our Production and Manufacturing team and are confident we have a role to suit everyone.
***no previous experience is required***
Shifts: Days 06:00-18:00, 07:00-19:00 – 2 shift patterns, Nights 18:00-06:00, 19:00-07:00- 3 shift patterns
- £1ph Night shift flexis additional pay from 6th November
- £250 If working 12 consecutive shifts from 11th to 26th December
- £500 For all new joiners from 1st November, must complete a minimum of 30 hours per week, for 8/10 weeks.
- £300 recommend an friend, £100 per 4 weeks
- £9.50 – £9.74 per hour + weekly overtime payments
- Canteen Facilities
- Free Level 2 Food Safety Qualification
- All PPE provided
- Hero Awards on site
- Training to progress further in the business, fast-track opportunities to become Senior Operative and Team Leader
- Overtime rates paid after 42 hours
As a Food Production Operative at this site, there are a variety of sections you will cover, such as:
- You will correctly place the pastry product onto the moving production line, at stations along the line.
- You will be weighing and topping pies with ingredients
- Decanting finished products off racks
- You will ensure that all food is stored away correctly
- Pack all finished items off the line into the relevant packaging.
- You will be involved in assisting in all areas of production from manufacturing, packing and Dispatch
- You will ensure that all trays, equipment, and your work area are kept clean and tidy.
- You will stack trays and baskets safely following sites processes
- Ensure all Health and Safety regulations are followed and adhered to
- Undertake training to progress your ability and career
What we need from you:
- Basic English skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, and follow instructions
- You will be reliable, and hard-working and can work within a team in a very busy, fast-paced environment
- Good attendance, flexibility to hours, and punctual
- Willingness to learn and progress in your role
If you are interested in this role please email Kristina.Savinkina@compleatfood.com