Job Title: Packing Operatives
Company: Palethorpes Bakery, Market Drayton
Pay Rate: £10.77 p/h weekly pay
Overtime Available: Paid at time and a half
Shift Pattern: Night Shifts 18:00pm to 6:00am 4 on 4 off
You do not need previous experience, as we will give you all the training and support you need to progress.
Join The Compleat Food Group in Market Drayton and be part of a Tasty Revolution!
The Compleat Food Group is a new food group on a mission to create great quality, tasty and affordable food that people love to eat.
We are recruiting people to join our Production team in Market Drayton.
- £10.77 per hour plus overtime available paid at time and a half.
- Canteen Facilities
- Free Level 2 Food Safety Qualification
- All PPE provided.
- Hero Awards on site
- Training to progress further in the business, fast-track opportunities to become Senior Operative and Team Leader
As a Food Production Operative:
- You will pack the finished products into boxes.
- Working at a fast pace
- Stacking the packed products onto pallets
- Being clean and tidy as you go
What we need from you:
- Basic English skills, able to communicate with those around you.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision and follow instructions.
- You will be reliable, and hard-working and can work within a team in a very busy, fast-paced environment.
- Good attendance, flexibility to hours and being punctual.
- Willingness to learn and progress in your role.
We are currently looking for numerous packing operatives to join our busy team.
Palethorpes Bakery is part of The newly created Compleat Food Group, specialists in the production of sausage rolls and pies for all major UK retailers.
Full time and permanent roles are available, we have a wide variety of different positions available in our Production and Manufacturing team and are confident we have a role to suit everyone.
Shifts: Nights 18:00pm to 06:00am 12 hour shifts with one hour break, this is a 4 on 4 off shift pattern with overtime available.