At The Compleat Food Group we’re on a mission to create tasting food that’s better for people and the planet, we call it ‘Food to Feel Good’. We pride ourselves on being a business that gives equal emphasis to HOW we operate as well as the financial results we achieve.
Our 3,500 (and growing) fantastic people are what make this possible. They are passionate about creating delicious products for UK consumers, leading retailers and our exciting, market leading brands, which include Wall’s Pastry, Squeaky Bean and Unearthed.
Great Opportunity to work as a Machine Minder at our Poole Bakery site.
This is full time rotating shift working 3 on and 3 off (average 38.5 hours per week)
Days -£12.02 per hour
Overtime paid at £18.03 per hour after working basic daily hours.
Your Time at Work
– Operate machinery & reset equipment and introduce different products and/or materials as necessary to minimize operational downtime and wastage of resources.
– Clean and tidy own work area, and other areas as appropriate to maintain and promote good manufacturing practices & follow the company procedures in relation to food safety, and allergen control
– Report faults so they can be put right quickly, to keep downtime to a minimum.
– Helping to achieve the production plan, avoiding non-conformances
– Complete and submit documentation accurately and in a timely manner to ensure traceability is maintained
Our Perfect Worker
-Organizational and time management abilities
-Attention to details
-Good communication skills
-The ability to work under pressure
Experience in similar role desirable, but not essential.
Key Information and Benefits
– Earn- £12.02 – £18.03 per hour
– Shifts- 6am-6pm
– Canteen on site
– Free car parking on site
– Good links to public transport
– Opportunities for overtime
– Full training provided
– Local reward schemes