Job Title: Production Line Operatives
Company: Palethorpes Bakery, Market Drayton, Shropshire
Pay Rate: £25,500
Overtime Available: Paid at time and a half
Shift Pattern: Day Shifts 06:00am to 18:00pm 4 on 4 off
You do not need previous experience, as we will give you all the training and support you need to progress within our growing company.
Join The Compleat Food Group in Market Drayton and be part of a Tasty Revolution!
The Compleat Food Group is a new food group on a mission to create great quality, tasty and affordable food that people love to eat.
We are recruiting people to join our Production team at our Palethorpes Bakery in Market Drayton.
Production Line operatives and line operators.
- £10.75 per hour plus overtime available paid at time and a half
- Pension and Holiday Pay
- Canteen Facilities
- Free Level 2 Food Safety Qualification
- All PPE provided.
- Hero Awards on site
- Well Being and Community support groups
- Online and high street stores discount scheme
- Training to progress further in the business, fast-track opportunities to become line leads, group leaders and managers.
As a Line Operative you will:
- Ensuring the line is operating smoothly
- Checking the products have no damages, they look good quality and are acceptable to be packed
- Lifting large quantities of pastry onto the lines
- You will ensure that all trays, equipment, and your work area are kept clean and tidy.
- You will stack trays and baskets safely following sites processes.
- Ensure all Health and Safety and food safety regulations are followed and adhered to
- Undertake training to progress your ability and career across our factory, we always have opportunities into other roles
What we need from you:
- Basic English skills, able to communicate with those around you.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision and follow instructions.
- You will be reliable, and hard-working and can work within a team in a very busy, fast-paced environment.
- Good attendance, flexibility to hours and being punctual.
- Willingness to learn and progress in your role.
- Sensible attitude to health and safety and quality
We are currently looking for numerous operatives / Formulation/ Line and Service Operatives to join our busy team, with every opportunity to progress further
Palethorpes Bakery is part of the newly created Compleat Food Group, specialists in the production of sausage rolls and pies for all major UK retailers.
Full time and permanent roles are available, we have a wide variety of different positions available in our Production and Manufacturing team and are confident we have a role to suit everyone.
Shifts: Days 06:00am – 18:00pm 12 hour shifts, this is a 4 on 4 off shift pattern with overtime available. The shift pattern will be moving to Monday to Thursday nights from January 2024.
The Compleat Food Group are proud to build an inclusive and respectful culture where all our colleagues feel safe, supported and valued. A place where they can bring their whole selves to work to achieve exceptional results and thrive.
We continue to attract diverse talent into our teams, because we know greater diversity leads to exceptional results and provides a better working life. That’s why we’re committed to ensuring Fairness, Equity, Inclusivity, and Respect in all that we do.