Job Title: Junior QA
Hours: Part Time
Company: Palethorpes Bakery, Market Drayton
Shift Pattern: Day Shifts 06:00am – 18:00pm 2 on 6 off
Join The Compleat Food Group in Market Drayton and be part of a Tasty Revolution!
The Compleat Food Group is a new food group on a mission to create great quality, tasty and affordable food that people love to eat.
To ensure that all procedures that control product quality, safety and legality are adhered to. This role is intended to be a development role towards Senior QA
To safeguard their own health and safety and that of others by practicing safe behaviours on site.
Role and responsibilities
- Be fully able to carry out a GMP in each area of the factory including daily basic paperwork checks in all areas
- Understand the site CCPs
- Log, check and approve concessions (Raw mat, engineering, AC etc)
- Support the raising of site foreign body investigations
- Support the raising on site NC’s following incidents
- Place product on and off HOLD and status 1
- Manage Glass breakages and bodily fluid incidents
- Complete and send out the handover as required
- Support the carrying out of product testing for micro, shelf life, nutrition and QUID
- Support the carrying out of environmental swabs. (Water testing, air plates, hand swabs, listeria, allergen swabs and ATP swabbing)
- Complete monthly glass audits
- If there is no reactive or supportive work then the Junior QA will complete GMP audits around the intake and formulation areas, glass audits in the intake areas and may undertake other QA cover activities as required by the QA Manager.
- Cover the basic intake role to get materials booked with full traceability into the factory.
- Cover the Product Analysis Panel
- Canteen Facilities
- Free Level 2 Food Safety Qualification
- All PPE provided.
- Hero Awards on site
- Training to progress further in the business, fast-track opportunities to become line leads, group leaders and managers.
Palethorpes Bakery is part of the newly created Compleat Food Group, specialists in the production of sausage rolls and pies for all major UK retailers.
Full time and permanent roles are available, we have a wide variety of different positions available in our Production and Manufacturing team and are confident we have a role to suit everyone.