Join Our HR Team at The Compleat Food Group!
At The Compleat Food Group, we're on a mission to create delicious food that's not only better for people but also kinder to our planet. We like to call it 'Food to Feel Good'. What sets us apart is that we're not just about financial results; we equally prioritise HOW we operate as a business. Our success is built on the passion and dedication of our fantastic team, which is constantly growing and evolving.
Who We Are:
Our 3,500+ incredible people are the heart of everything we do. They are genuinely passionate about crafting mouth watering products for UK consumers, leading retailers, and our exciting market-leading brands, including Wall's Pastry, Squeaky Bean, and Unearthed.
Join us as a HR Advisor:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Advisor to join our HR Team in Poole on 4-6 months temporary contract working either full or part time (we are flexible to options to cover this temporary period).
- To proactively identify and diagnose people related issues, and develop solutions with appropriate consideration to policies, procedures, precedent, group perspective, legislation, budget, timescales
- To ensure site-wide awareness and understanding of all relevant company policies, procedures and employment legislation, to include delivery of training/briefings across all shifts
- To help develop and maintain a co-operative employee relations climate
- To ensure the provision of effective support to Line Managers on all issues related to Investigations, Grievances, Disciplinaries & End of probation meetings & Recruitment
- To support the HRM with site-based engagement and communications activity
- Providing advice and support relating to family friendly policies, ensuring those who take extended leave periods are effectively supported whilst off and when they return.
- To complete ad hoc projects as required.
- To be able to defuse formal action by supporting leaders to have difficult conversations. Providing mediation if required
- To provide coaching and mentoring support to HR Advisors/Assistants
- To take the lead complex ER matters such as appeals, restructuring, redundancy consultation, terms harmonisation etc
Your Skills and Experience:
- CIPD Part qualified and studying towards full qualification
- Previous experience in a HR generalist role with an ER focus and Absence mgmt.
- Ability to work at pace, with accuracy, deliver results and remain calm under pressure
- The business operates a 24/7 operation, consequently there may be a requirement for you to work flexibly from time to time
- Strong communicator, unafraid to challenge – strong verbal and written communications are essential
- Proficient in Systems to include Word/Excel/PowerPoint and HR Systems
- Good knowledge of employment law and ability to evidence practical application in a similar role
- Confidentiality is essential with this role
As this role is temporary, we are open to suggestions on working patterns per week. Join us on our mission to create food that makes people and the planet feel good. We can't wait to welcome you to The Compleat Food Group!
The Compleat Food Group are proud to build an inclusive and respectful culture where all our colleagues feel safe, supported and valued. A place where they can bring their whole selves to work to achieve exceptional results and thrive.
We continue to attract diverse talent into our teams, because we know greater diversity leads to exceptional results and provides a better working life. That’s why we’re committed to ensuring Fairness, Equity, Inclusivity, and Respect in all that we do.
Recruitment Agencies We have an active and trusted Preferred Supplier List to assist us if required.
We do not acknowledge any speculative CVs or unsolicited candidate introductions from agencies.