Location: Poole Bakery. Based in Poole, Dorset BH15 2AS
Type: Permanent – Full Time
Hours/ Shifts: 06:00 – 18:00 or 08:00 – 20:00 (3 on 3 off)
Salary: £10.03 – £11.16 ( Overtime is paid at 1.5)
**No previous experience is required**.
Poole Bakery is an award-winning and market-share leading ‘Chilled Savoury Pastry’ food manufacturer. We are currently looking for numerous Factory Operatives to join our team on.
These are permanent full-time positions.
We have a variety of different positions available in our Production Team and are confident we have a role to suit everyone.
- A competitive rate of pay
- Company Pension
- 19 days annual leave holiday entitlement, plus 3 recognised bank holidays (25th, 26th December & 1st January)
- Free Car Parking
- Formal and informal learning and development opportunities
- A progressive working environment that puts its people at the heart of what it does
- PPE will be provided
As a Food Production Operative at this site, there are a variety of sections you will cover, such as:
- You will correctly place the product onto the moving production line, at stations along the line.
- You will be mixing and loading ingredients into the machines.
- Making sure all product is formed correctly
- Decanting finished products off rack’s
- You will ensure that all food is stored away correctly
- Pack all finished items off the line into the relevant packaging.
- You will be involved in assisting in all areas of production from manufacturing, packing and Despatch
- You will ensure that all trays, equipment and your work area are kept clean and tidy.
- You will stack trays and baskets safely following sites processes
- Ensure all Health and Safety regulations are followed and are adhered to
- Undertake training to progress your ability and career
What we need from you:
- Good English understanding
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- An understanding of Health & Food safety
- A positive attitude
- Good attendance & punctuality
Please email your CV to Poole.HR@addofoodgroup.com and our team will be in contact to invite your for a short interview and tour of the roles we have on offer. We are offering starting positions every week, as we grow as a business and build our local team.