Machine Operator and Line Operator
At The Compleat Food Group we’re on a mission to create tasting food that’s better for people and the planet, we call it ‘Food to Feel Good’. We pride ourselves on being a business that gives equal emphasis to HOW we operate as well as the financial results we achieve.
Our 3,500 (and growing) fantastic people are what make this possible. They are passionate about creating delicious products for UK consumers, leading retailers and our exciting, market leading brands, which include Wall’s Pastry, Squeaky Bean and Unearthed.
Great Opportunity to work as a Machine Operator and Line Operator at our Market Drayton Bakery site.
This is full time rotating shift working 4 on and 4 off
6am-6pm 4 on 4 off Days
Days -£12.00 per hour
Your Time at Work
– Operate machinery and fast paced lines, introduce different products and/or materials as necessary to minimize operational downtime and wastage of resources.
– Clean and tidy own work area, and other areas as appropriate to maintain and promote good manufacturing practices & follow the company procedures in relation to food safety, and allergen control
– Report faults so they can be put right quickly, to keep downtime to a minimum.
– Helping to achieve the production plan, avoiding non-conformances
– Complete and submit documentation accurately and in a timely manner to ensure traceability is maintained
What you will have
-Organizational and time management abilities
-Attention to details
-Good communication skills
-The ability to work under pressure
Experience in similar role or food environment is desirable, but not essential
Key Information and Benefits
– Earn- £12.00
– Shifts- 6am-6pm
– Canteen on site
– Free car parking on site
– Opportunities for overtime
– Full training provided
– Local reward schemes