An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Analyst to join our Finance team in Nottingham, which offers great career progression prospects and a chance to work with highly skilled and experienced individuals.
Why join The Compleat Food Group? It is a very exciting time to join us, with the amount of growth across the group in the past year and our ambitious plans to grow even more, it gives you a real opportunity for career progression and personal development.
We’re on a mission to create great quality, tasty and affordable food, that people love to eat. We are committed to doing it in a sustainable way that delivers a positive impact on the world and maximises the well-being of the communities we are part of. We call it ‘Food to Feel Good’.
This is a Hybrid position, but you must be able to occasionally travel and work from our Redhill (Surrey). Travel will also be required to site meetings across the UK as and when required.
Reporting into the Senior Commercial Analyst and working closely with the commercial teams, this role will include but is not limited to:
- System Reconciliations – Timely and Accurate data between systems
- Production of weekly, monthly, annual commercial reports
- Customer, Category, Brand
- Sales and margin analysis
- Sales and Margin against budget/forecast
- New product performance
- Promotional analysis
- Over-rider/rebate analysis
- Inflation analysis
- Customer cost models
- Pricing recommendations/requirements
- Assisting commercial managers with forecast analysis
- Previous manufacturing industry experience
- Advanced excel skills
- Previous commercial analysis experience
- Logical mindset
- End to End Budgeting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving license
- 33 Days Holiday
- Company pension
- Canteen facility
- Site wide charity initiatives
- Group Wide Diversity Action groups
- 2 Volunteering days per annum
- Secure Parking
- Informal and Formal Training and Development opportunities
- Free Learning Portal
This is a fantastic position which is immediately available for the right person to join us. If you have the experience we are looking for and you feel you would be the right fit for this role, please apply and we will be in touch.