Are you looking for more than just an "Admin" role?
Wrights Food Group is now part of The Compleat Food Group. We employee over 700 people in our 2 production facilities in Crewe, where we produce quality products for Wrights Food Group and leading brands and we also have our famous local shops across Staffordshire and Cheshire.
We are very passionate about what we do and the products that we deliver. We recognise that our teams, along with our own individual drive to succeed has been the reason for our success. This is an opportunity for you to come and join us and be part of that continued success.
We are recruiting for a Commercial Administrator to join our successful Commercial team as part of the Food-service team, as a much needed support role for the commercial function.
The role involves coordinating and issuing all administration internally within The Compleat Food Group and externally to our wide ranging customer base.
You will help ensure the factories are able to plan and implement activities in a timely manner, and also to make sure that the customer is aligned with their system deadlines for all such activities (orders, product launches, promotions, NPD, EPD processes etc). It will see you working closely with the Senior National Account Manager and rest of the team to ensure delivery of the business commercial agenda.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for all timely administration associated with successfully servicing a prestigious customer, including external requests direct from the customer, so an attitude of "excellent Customer service" is a must!
- Assist the commercial team in successfully delivering Wright's Commercial and NPD agenda
- Plan workload, identify priorities and work to deadlines, to ensure efficient and effective communication.
- Produce Promotional briefs, New Product Launch briefs and New Line Forms
- Accurate management and updating of the Customer price file
- Resolve Invoice and debit note queries
- Co-ordinate and produce accurate customer forecasts for the business alongside the commercial team, you will strive to continuously improve the level of forecasting accuracy across the channel.
- Support the on-boarding process of new customers into the business ensuring every client touch-point is a first class experience.
- Collect, prepare and distribute monthly relevant commercial reports, presentations and other correspondence as needed.
- Support the organisation of customer meetings, visits and exhibitions and attend relevant customer meetings to grow your experience and enhance relationships.
What we offer:
£25,000 per annum
33 days annual leave (inc BH)
Pension 5% and 3%
Early finish on a Friday
Free Vending Products
Informal and formal training
Staff charity initiatives
Well Being support
Key Skills Required for the role:
Excellent planning and organisational skills
Competent with word, excel and powerpoint
Ability to build relationships and work as part of a team
High attention to detail and numeracy essential
Confident managing multiple requests and deadlines
A strong work ethic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
Excellent Customer Service attitude
Relevant previous experience within an FMCG business will be advantageous
It really is a great time to be joining us, there is so much going on at The Compleat Food Group at the moment, no two days are the same, which brings loads of opportunity to learn new skills. If you are looking for a new role that is interesting, fast paced and varied – where you can work as part of a fun, close-knit team and learning from some seriously talented people along the way – this could be the role for you!