Join Our Team and Shape the Future of Plant Based Brands!
Are you ready for a thrilling journey into the heart of the food industry? Do you have a passion for deliciousness and innovation? If you're a marketing enthusiast and a true foodie, this opportunity is tailor-made for you! We're a brand revolutionizing the Plant Based Products, and we're on an ambitious growth trajectory. This role is your ticket to being an integral part of our success and offers a plethora of opportunities to ascend the marketing ladder as we grow.
About Us: We are a bunch of foodies, and our products prioritise one thing above all – deliciousness and innovation! If you're a super foodie, you're going to have an exciting array of projects to sink your teeth into. Join our vibrant team at the heart of plant based brands in Redhill, Surrey, just a short walk from Merstham train station. Get ready to travel, attend customer meetings, events, and visit other Compleat Food Group sites – an adventure awaits!
- Squeaky Bean – #1 brand in Ready-to-Eat meat-free pieces, continuing to out-perform the total plant-based category. It’s a brand with a vocal and supportive fanbase of influencers and consumers and a critical differentiator in its meat mimic delivery that delivers on taste and texture without compromise.
- Vadasz – UK’s leading chilled pickles & ferments brand. Transforms the taste & texture of every meal occasion and is great for (gut) health too.
- Palace Culture – Super-Premium Plant Based Cheeze brand. Award -winning taste – plant based cheeze that tastes better than cheese!
The Role: As an Assistant Brand Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting our Marketing Controller in delivering brand strategy. This includes production of accurate and high-quality artworks, implementing and managing captivating marketing campaigns across multiple communications touchpoints, and championing our brands. Your creativity and keen eye for detail will be key as you work on branded marketing campaigns, ensuring excellence in execution across various channels. Based at our Head Office location Redhill in Surrey (15 mins walk from Merstham train station).
Travel will also occasionally be needed to attend customer meetings, events and visit other Compleat Food Group sites.
Monday to Friday 8:30 – 5pm (with WFH 2 days per week)
Supporting with the following across all three plant-based brands:
- Artwork Development/Management:
- Create precise and captivating artworks, both primary packaging & shelf ready packaging, from agency brief through to execution in-store.
- Be a guardian of brand consistency and standards across various touch-points.
- Marketing Communications Support:
- Assist in implementing and managing marketing campaigns that resonate with brand strategy.
- Support with shopper in-store marketing campaigns and asset creation (focus on online activity).
- Collaborate with our Social Manager and PR Agencies to execute high-quality brand strategies.
- Craft engaging content for press releases, social media captions, and other marketing collateral.
- Website design & development.
- Other Exciting Duties:
- Contribute to awards entries to fuel our corporate social strategy.
- Plan and organise events such as food service trade shows and influencer events, as well as customer masterclasses and innovation sessions.
- Coordinate impactful product samples, merchandise and send-outs that help us win business and coverage.
- Performance tracking of our products e.g. weekly Rate of Sale (ROS).
- Raising PO’s & budget tracking.
- Experience in producing accurate artworks with impeccable attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Demonstrated project management expertise and understanding of brand management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proactive problem-solving approach.
- Proficiency in PC usage, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- A genuine passion for food and an active interest in social media channels, especially Instagram and Facebook.
Benefits to Include:
- 2 Employee Volunteering Days per year
- Online and High-street retailer discount scheme and well-being portal
- Employee well-being and community support groups
- Charity Initiatives and Team events
- 24/7 Access to Grocery Aid
The Compleat Food Group are proud to have built an inclusive and respectful culture where our colleagues feel safe, supported and valued. A place where they can bring their whole selves to work to achieve exceptional results and thrive.
We continue to attract diverse talent into our teams, because we know greater diversity leads to exceptional results and provides a better working life. That’s why we’re committed to ensuring Fairness, Equity, Inclusivity, and Respect in all that we do.
Recruitment Agencies We have an active and trusted Preferred Supplier List to assist us if required. We do not acknowledge any speculative CVs or unsolicited candidate introductions from agencies.